Thursday, August 29, 2013

Updates...

I know I know it's been a while.  9 weeks ago now I decided to enlist in some help with my weight loss. I have a cousin who's wife just started a gym and is a fitness coach. She offered distance coaching to people who would like to use her services but are not in the area. I decided to give it a try. While people gave me a hard time that it was allot of money to spend on only 8 weeks and a coach that would not be working right with you, I looked at it as an investment, something that will be with me for the long haul and hopefully FOREVER. I think under 20 bucks a week is worth it.  So with this program each week she gave me a nutritional habit to work on and she had given me strength and cardio workouts to do 5 days a week. I also had signed up for my first 5k(the color vibe) so we were working on getting me running.

 So when I joined I was right around 300.  

 

 

 This was about June 26th.








Now I am all done with the program. It was great! I loved what I learned my body could do. I never would try a plank when it came up on a work out. Now I can do a 30 second hold.  I love running. I am not fast and I can't run the whole time but I really enjoy it. I love going with out A as it gives me alone time.  I am also done with my first 5k which turned out not to be a true 5k it was only 2.6 miles and it kind of disappointed me to learn it was not the whole 3.1 miles. It was still an amazing feeling to come around that last corner and have people cheering you on.

-

 

 

A and I after the Color Vibe 

8-17-2013

  



Here I am now at 285!! That's 50 pounds down. There is allot more to go but there is no rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment